Emergency Dentistry Near You
Toothaches, dental pain, and mouth injuries all come at unexpected times. Many of us do not prepare for dental emergencies, which causes additional stress when they do occur. Our dentist in Roblin is always prepared to treat any dental emergency. Please contact us if you or a loved one is suffering from a dental emergency. We provide emergency dentistry near you.
What are Dental Emergencies?
Typically, our emergency dentist in Roblin recommends scheduling a check-up as soon as you notice abnormalities in your mouth. The following situations should be addressed as soon as possible:
- Bleeding gums – it can be an indicator of gum disease if your gums are constantly bleeding when you floss or brush.
- Broken dental restorations – when you leave a broken dental restoration, it increases the likelihood of bacteria accumulating in and around your tooth.
- Chipped or cracked teeth – when left untreated, the interior of your tooth can become exposed.
- Severe toothaches – if you have persistent, painful toothaches, it can be an indicator of several oral health issues, including gum disease and tooth decay.
- Soft tissue or lips or cheek injuries – if you experience pain or abnormalities in your mouth, our dentist will examine and treat you accordingly.
- Trapped objects – our dentist will safely remove trapped objects from your mouth if you are unable to do so yourself.
- A knocked-out tooth from injury/accident – the sooner you visit your dentist, the more likely you will be able to save your tooth.
It is important to seek dental care as soon as possible if you are experiencing any of the symptoms listed above. We recommend regularly receiving dental check-ups to prevent oral health problems from occurring or progressing.
Types of Treatment for Dental Emergencies
Our emergency dentist in Roblin will inspect your mouth and determine which treatment is most suitable, depending on the severity of your emergency. The following are common treatments for each emergency:
Broken, chipped, or cracked teeth
- Porcelain veneers
- Dental crowns
- Root canal
- Root Canals
- Extractions if there is severe decay
Are you searching for an office that provides emergency dentistry near you? Our office offers emergency dentistry in Roblin to ensure you receive treatment as soon as possible. Please contact our office immediately if you are facing a dental emergency.